are reservations required?
Reservations are encouraged but not required - while reservations take priority, we accept walk-ins based on availability. If we have space available, we would welcome you and your party right in! If we happen to be at capacity, we will hold the door at that time and let parties in first come, first serve once space is available. If you are planning to join us on a walk-in basis, the earlier you can join us, the better! Reservations Here
I tried to make a reservation but it said that nothing was available.
If you tried to make a reservation and nothing was available, there are a few reasons:
- We are currently booked for that date and do not have availability for any more reservations.
- We do not have any tables available for your requested group size. (Please note that reservations are only available for 2-15 guests)
- We may be closed for a private event or not offering reservations due to limited gaming availability due to a private event
Please continue to check our website for reservations as the website shows our live/up-to-date inventory and any cancellations or added reservations will appear on the website
Am I (and/or my entire party) required to purchase an Experiences Pass?
The purchase of an Experiences Pass is required for entry - whether you have a reservation or joining us on a walk-in basis. The Experiences Pass is essentially an admittance fee (or “cover charge”) to join us - with that, you get access to over 80+ difference experiences/games within Y3S for up to 3 hours!
(Bowling is not included but can be added on during your visit. Experience Passes are required for all guests ages 3+)
What if I don’t want to eat? What if I just want to get a drink or play games?
We offer Gaming Only Reservations! Check out the Booking Page
for details on our Gaming Only and Bowl + Play reservations.
Can I just walk-in?
We accommodate walk-ins based on availability and on a first come, first serve basis as reservations take priority - we want to accommodate as many guests as we can, but we are limiting our reservations and walk-ins as we want to ensure the best experience for each and every guest who joins us.
Are you 21+?
We are strictly a 21+ facility starting at 5 PM.
- A valid government issued ID is required for entry starting 5:00 every day.
- We offer family friendly hours on Saturdays and Sundays before 5pm. Anyone under the age of 18 shall not be permitted without a parent or guardian during those hours.
what is the usual waitlist time?
We currently do not have an estimated wait time for walk-in guests as we are based on capacity and welcome guests on a first come first served basis. We do have a skip line available for the price of $60 per person, which includes the purchase of experience passes for our peak hours to skip the walk-in line.
What if I am running late/stuck in traffic?
We have a 15-minute grace period for all reservations - if you are more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, you and your party may have to wait for the next available entrance time. We do encourage you to call and notify us if you are running late and we will accommodate as best as we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will have availability to push any reservations back due to current volume and demand.
what is your cancellation policy?
- A credit/debit card is required to book a reservation. No charges are applied except in the case of a late cancellation or a no show.
- We ask that any cancellation to your reservation be made no less than 24 hours prior. Please call Y3S if you are running late.
- Full refunds are offered up to 24 hours prior to the reservation time. To make sure we value the time of all customers and staff, No refunds will be honored less than 24 hours in advance.
- A $60.00 cancellation fee per reservation will be automatically charged to the card on file for all no-shows or reservations cancelled within 24-hours of the reservation time.
Can I bring a cake for a celebration?
Y3S! We offer a wonderful selection of desserts, but you are welcome to bring in a cake to celebrate with.
Is there parking?
Y3S Guest can enjoy 4 hours of free parking at The Works. During high volume times (weekends) parking is VERY limited & takes time. We encourage using Rideshare Apps or planning time to park. View full parking info here.
How can I work at your 3rd Spot?
Careers at Your 3rd Spot™️ are fun, fulfilling and rewarding. Visit our careers page for more information.
Who is the team behind your 3rd Spot?
can i purchase a gift card?
How big is the facility?
Our Atlanta venue is 27,000 square feet. Stay tuned for details on new locations!
Do you host fundraisers or donate to charities?
Supporting our community is something we are very passionate about. Check out the "Community" section of the site for more info!
How can I book an event?
Events will range in size from 2 to 1000 guests, Check out our Events page and let us know what kind of party you want to throw!
what forms of payment are accepted?
We are a completely cashless venue and accept credit card & digital payment only.
What is the cost of the experiences pass?
Experiences Passes are required for entry and give you access to 80+ games. Pricing varies by day / time:Sunday - Thursday:
$25/guestFridays & Saturdays:
- Before 5 PM - $25/guest
- After 5 PM - $30/guest
I'm coming to atlanta from out of town, are there hotels you recommend?
Y3S! Check out our Visitors Page which has info about hotels and things to do in Atlanta!